|Semester Program (Fall or Spring)||€8,670|
|Summer Program One Month (June or July)||€3,296|
|Summer Program Two Months (June and July)||€5,613|
- Tuition (4 courses/semester—12 US credits). Summer program (2 courses/month—6 US credits).
- Universidad de Alcalá credits.
- Homestays in families or dorm in Alcalá, including three meals per day*.
- Orientation Sessions.
- University services.
- Health Insurance.
- Cultural trips and excursions.
- Airport pickup (on scheduled dates and times).
*The cost of the program may vary for students who stay in dorms.
Extra course: €600 per course.
Internship fee for “Spanish for health care professionals” course: €170.
Special diets: €2 extra per day, for students who stay with host families. If host families are unavailable, students will be placed at the dorm where there is a variety of dietary accommodations.
Note: Payments must be made by bank transfer or credit card before the start of the program.
Financial support for direct enrollment students
Important: These opportunities may not be combined.
€350 deduction from Fall or Spring semester tuition.*
*Students who register in our Fall program before April 30 will receive a discount of €350 .
*Students who register in our Spring program before October 30 will receive a discount of €350 .
- €350 deduction from Fall or Spring Semester tuition.
- Any returning student: €400 deduction from any semester program.
- This award will also apply to Franklin Alumni's friends and family.
When you come to study at Instituto Franklin-UAH with a friend, we will make the experience more affordable by deducting €350 in any semester program to each of you.