- Must be a university student.
- Your passport must be valid until at least one month after the completion date of the program.
- This program is less than 90 days and usually students do not need to obtain a student visa. But depending on your country of origin it might be required. It is highly recommended that you check with your local Spanish Consulate about the visa requirements, prior to applying to the program.
- If you decide to stay for the entire semester and enroll in a fifth course from the Study Abroad Program you will need a student visa.
- It is highly recommended that students have a basic command of the Spanish language.
- Students must be in good academic standing.
- To guarantee the transfer of academic credits to your home institution, it is required that students get their course load approved by their academic advisor before submitting their online application.
- If you decide to take a content course in Spanish from the Study Abroad Program it is recommended that you have completed at least three semesters of Spanish.
- If you wish to enroll in an internship from the Study Abroad Program you need to have a student visa and stay the entire semester. Internships with children require a Background Check.