Please read the APPLICATION INFORMATION below before beginning your application.
- Review the description of the required documents before starting your application. The information you enter in the online Application Form is subject to verification. Make sure that all the information provided in the application is accurate.
- Make sure you have a scanned PDF copy of all your Application Documents ready to upload. If a document consists of several pages, please scan it in a single PDF format file. Please save files as LastName, FirstName NameOfDocument (ex: Smith, Jessica Passport).
- When uploading files to your application, make sure that the documents are legible and no larger than 2 MB. If you have any issues with uploading documents, please attach a smaller file to all document upload areas and then send your files via email as attachments or through a secure file sharing website such as WeTransfer.
- Be sure that your full name appears in all documents as it appears in your passport (last name, name and middle name). If there is inconsistency in names across documentation for the same person, additional documentation may be required.
- Please note that this program will give you the right to apply for (or renew) a student visa in Spain, and does not grant you the right to work in Spain/the EU. Additional documentation will be required by your Spanish Consulate to be granted a student visa, should that apply to you.
IMPORTANT! Current Language Assistants (Auxiliares de Conversación) in public schools in Madrid, please email email@example.com BEFORE applying if you are selecting Option B to confirm eligibility.
Deadline to apply: March 15th, 2021.
All spaces marked with * are required
Please give the contact information of two references who have agreed to give you a reference. We will send out the reference form to them via email once your application has been submitted.