Instituto Franklin-UAH Graduate Alumni Group is dedicated to building a strong community of graduate alumni.
There are many ways you can play an active role after studying with us, ensuring we have an engaged alumni community, which benefits you, your business, your fellow alumni and the future generations who come here.
- Recruit the next generation: Influence bright students to study with us. Join us at information sessions, contribute to panels and interview candidates. Shape the alumni community of the future. If you are interested in supporting us to recruit new students, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support the student experience: Volunteer your time to enhance the student experience through mentoring, and supporting activity in Madrid and all over the world through events organized by our program. Share your experiences by speaking at orientation sessions, info sessions, conferences and other events. Recruit our talent or offer internships. Highlight your volunteer interest by contacting our admissions office.
- Keep your class networks alive: Bring friends, old and new, back to IF-UAH. Class volunteers are pivotal. Organize get-togethers, promote IF-UAH events and opportunities, and play an important part in reunions. Champion your classmates’ achievements and news so that these can be shared across the community via our social media. Collect news and photos from classmates, to be shared in IF-UAH publications and platforms.
- Volunteer for events.
We are always seeking volunteer speakers to share their experience and expertise with audiences of all sizes. Topics may include career development, education, mastering new skills and techniques, or other expertise areas. If you’re comfortable speaking in front of people and want to serve as an event speaker or panelist, we want to hear from you.
Our events bring together a diverse and vibrant community of business leaders and thinkers. Here, you can exchange knowledge, share life stories, engage and inspire one another.
5th Alumni Meeting
Thank you for taking part in our first ever virtual Alumni Meeting, it was a huge success and great to see everyone come together from around the world to take part in some remarkable Q&A’s with Alumni and current students and various networking opportunities.
Teach &Learn in Spain Program Office can assist you with obtaining official transcripts or if you need to request an official diploma.
Please email Laura Rey at email@example.com to learn more information about ordering transcripts or requesting an official diploma.
- Webform to request documents (transcripts, diplomas, letters)
- Link to Alumni Facebook Group
- Link to Alumni LinkedIn Group