HolaPlease read the APPLICATION INFORMATION below before beginning your application.
- Review the description of the required documents before starting your application. The information you enter in the online Application Form is subject to verification. Make sure that all the information provided in the application is accurate.Your application may be rescinded if your information can not be verified or is inaccurate
- Make sure you have a scanned PDF copy
of all your Application Documents ready to upload. If a document consists of several pages, please scan it in a single PDF format file. Please save files as LastName, FirstName NameOfDocument (ex: Smith, Jessica Passport).
- Make sure you have your Application Video ready to send via WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
. You may record your video using the platform of your choice (Vimeo, QuickTime Player, smartphone, etc.) and then submit the video file through wetransfer.com. Your video should be no longer than three (3) minutes in length and have a maximum file size of 2GB. The file should be named “LastName, FirstName Video” (ex: Smith, Jessica Video). You will receive an email from WeTransfer once we have downloaded your file. For more information, click here
for Application Video Guide.
- When uploading files to your application, make sure that the documents are legible and no larger than 2 MB. If you have any issues with uploading documents, please attach a smaller file to all document upload areas and then send your files via email as attachments or through a secure file sharing website such as WeTransfer.
- Be sure that your full name appears in all documents as it appears in your passport
(last name, name and middle name). If there is inconsistency in names across documentation for the same person, additional documentation may be required.
- Please note that this program will give you the right to apply for (or renew) a student visa in Spain, and does not grant you the right to work in Spain/the EU. Additional documentation will be required by your Spanish Consulate to be granted a student visa, should that apply to you.
IMPORTANT! Current Language Assistants (Auxiliares de Conversación) in public schools in Madrid, please email email@example.com BEFORE applying if you are selecting Option B to confirm eligibility.
Deadline to apply: March 15th, 2022
All spaces marked with * are required
Please give the contact information of two references who have agreed to give you a reference. We will send out the reference form to them via email once your application has been submitted.