Students may select from three programs designed to advance their academic and professional goals:
- Global Certificate Program: This program is designed for all international students to experience American culture and become familiar with the American education system. The 3-week program includes lectures in three distinct areas as well as a class focusing on English language skills.
- Global Academic Program: This program is designed for both newly admitted international students and visiting international students to provide acculturation and academic preparation by taking two 3-credit academic courses. Choose from a diverse selection of courses across multiple academic disciplines. Students are welcome to register for any two 3-credit courses as long as they meet the required prerequisites. Addressed to undergraduate students in the field of arts, economics and business.
- Intensive English Program: This program is designed to help international students with their academic English skills, communicative strategies, and intercultural competence. You may enroll full-time in the Intensive English Center to improve your academic English. There is no language proficiency requirement.
- Registration sheet of the current academic year.
- Having studies in the field of Arts, Law, Economics or Business is mandatory for this lectureship.
- Students must demonstrate language proficiency. An iBT TOEFL score of 80.
- Students will be required to apply for a visa. Once the students have been accepted the Visa and Immigration Services office at SUNY will issue their I-20 form, and students will be responsible for obtaining an F-1 visa at the American Embassy prior to arrival.
- Three recommendation letters in Spanish or English from three professors. Two of them must be written by professors at UAH.
- Photocopy of DNI and passport (both are mandatory).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Statement of purpose.
Applications must be submitted at Registro del Colegio de San Ildefonso, Plaza de San Diego s/n.