Tuition waiver is included. For further information about subjects, please, look at the university web page (https://www.nwmissouri.edu/).
Addressed to undergraduate students of the UAH in the field of Law, Arts, and Engineering.
- Registration sheet of the current academic year.
- Student’s transcript with the grade point average (GPA).
- Ibt TOEFL exam with the score of 80%.Exams with a lower score than 16% in each of the sections will not be admitted. (Students may have their grade around 20 days after the exam).
- A bank statement or other financial document, in English, verifying that the student has access to approximately €10,000.
- Three recommendation letters in Spanish or English from three professors. Two of them must be written by professors at UAH.
- Photocopy of DNI and passport (both are mandatory).
- Resume or CV.
- Statement of purpose.
- Applications must be submitted at Registro del Colegio de San Ildefonso, Plaza de San Diego s/n.
- There will be a preselection of all the applications submitted. If necessary, students will have to do an oral interview.
- Applications will be evaluated by a commission who will select finalists with final approval by the host Universities.